After the sad news yesterday, here is the exciting news - coming up for Santosha Retreats...
Ghost Ranch has added an intensive version of our Breathe New Life Into Your Life retreat into their spring catalog. So plan to join me (Marisa) in April 2016... in Abiquiu, NM, amidst the scenery that so inspired Georgia O'Keefe for a weekend of diving deep into your practice and your life. Watch for more details!
What else is coming up? Registration for our annual T or C retreat in January will open in September. Stay tuned as I iron out the details over the summer. There will be some new housing options this year and maybe some new treats in store:-)
I am also working with local business Acacia Riding Adventures to put together some Trail-Riding & Yoga adventures around New Mexico. Think San Lorenzo Canyon, Valles Caldera, White Sands... we are considering 1/2 day, 1 day and 3 day adventures. Mmmm... yoga, horses, natural beauty... let us know if you are interested!
Many of you have been asking about the next BIG retreat and I haven't made up my mind yet but here is what I am currently exploring seriously and have serious connections for ...some of these may be with just me, some partnered with other teachers....
- Croatia (Spring/Summer 2016 or 2017) historical cities, island living, natural wonders;
- Greece (Spring/Summer 2016 or 2017) amazing food, beaches, natural beauty;
- Adirondack Mountains, NY (Summer 2016 or 2017) hiking, canoeing, summer-camp style;
- Pacific Coast Mexico (Spring 2017 or 2018) this would be an active retreat;
- Thailand (Winter 2017 or 2018) - with Jordan Milne - luxury accommodations, cultural and natural excursions
...the world is our oyster!
There are many enticing adventures above, I know. We may not be able to do them all and some may seem far away but let me know what most appeals to you because your interest will make it happen!
Yoga helps me travel with bright eyes and reminds me that everywhere is home, we are all one and bliss, indeed, comes from within. I hope to explore with you soon! ~Marisa